HOW TO BE CONFIDENT

4:30 PM

The truth is I am not a confident person at all. I am always thinking that I am going to fail or that I am not good enough for doing certain things. So lately, I have been reading a lot about confidence and found three tips that, I think, are very important if you want to boost your confidence.

1- FIND INSIRATION

Find a person that inspires you to be the best version of yourself and try to copy the way that person reacts to diferent situations. With this I do NOT mean that you should try to be that person, that would be a horrible mistake. 
Another thing you can do is search for quotes that motivate you to be confident and keep them in a place where you can see them.

2- ACCEPT YOUR IMPERFECTION
Humans are not perfect. We all make mistakes and there is nothing wrong with that. I know that our mistakes can have an impact on other people's life but if you want to improve the situation, the first thing you have to do is forgive yourself. So, just accept that you are not perfect!

3- FAKE IT
Faking that you have confidence, will help you build your confidence. I used to think this was not true but when you try it for a few weeks, you can see that it actually works. It is not easy because you have to make new habits but after some time you start to see the results. 


Photo: re:splashed

You Might Also Like

7 coments

  1. Beautiful post!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these 3 lessons to live by! I also think that loving and being kind to yourself is very important to instill confidence. A harsh word to self is never a good idea--I try to treat myself as I would treat a close friend!! Good luck on your journey…I know it gets easier to develop this over time. Believe me, I'm still working on building mine, one step at a time! xo

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I am sorry and did not answer earlier but I did something and could not see the comments. Luckly I can now see them again. I agree with you: being kind with yourself is very important! And, it takes time but it is worth it. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your post! You're not the only one. I'm a naturally shy person and it's been a journey building my confidence and I'm sure it will never end and that's ok! There's a lot of us out here. Just learn to really love yourself and just roll with it :) I also try to not take myself so serious all the time and just live life! Love your blog by the way :)
    xo
    alysmadisun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I am a very shy person so talking to new people is very hard but I guess that with practice one day I will get use to. I am so happy that you like the blog. I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing haha. Have a nice day!!

      Delete