MOVIE: THE BOOK THIEF

2:30 PM


I watched an amazing movie: The Book Thief. Now, I do not know if it was because I watched really late and I was tired, or what but the thing is that I cried like a baby at the end.


For those of you who do not know The Book Thief is a movie about a girl called Liesel (I really like that name by the way) and how she transforms the lives of those around her. It is placed in Germany during World War II and I think it was realesed on 2013.

I do not know anything about movies but for me a good movie is one that makes me feel something and this movie was one of those. After I finished it all I could think about was that I really really want to know more and more humans. I want to try to understand them and just know what they think and why they think that. I want to go out and talk to people and I want to know their stories because everyone has a story.


Photo from: Google
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 coments

  1. Thanks for your tip, sounds very interesting. Normally I watch seldom films as I prefer it to read books but I think this film is a good exception in the context of my habits :)
    Many thanks for charming words on my blog. I checked your blog and I want to tell you that I’m impressed by your work! Now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I would love to follow you :)

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful story…yes! I did cry, too!!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I was not the only one!
      Thank you for your comment.
      Have a nice day.



      Delete
  3. I want to watch this film! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this movie! I watched it while I was on the bus one time. My friend kept bugging me to read the book and after I watched, I knew why. Markus Zusak is a genius.

    In Transit PH #BigBirthdayGiveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to read the book. I hope I can find it!

      Delete