WHAT SHOULD I BLOG ABOUT?

9:00 AM









I have been reading fashion blogs since 2012 and, since then, I have been thinking about writing my own blog. The number one question I had was: "What should I blog about?", and then I did what most people do when they have a question: I went to Google. There, I found a lot of tips for deciding what my blog should be about but, after reading all those things, I realized that I could not write about anything. I do not know enough about any topic. So, after a very long time, I decided to start Bright December and write about anything and everything. I am sorry if you came here looking for a blog about a specific because this blog does not have a specific one. Well, at least not for now because I am still trying to find a topic to write about.


Photo from: SplitShire

You Might Also Like

10 coments

  1. Many people recommend focusing on a single topic in order to be successful in blogging. However, I do not agree. Your blog is your creation therefore it should be up to you deciding what to write about. I'm passionate about different things so I like to share all of them on my blog.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I think that writing about just one topic would be very hard for me.

      Delete
  2. I think you should not be pressured to write about only one topic. The most important thing for me is to be yourself and to share what you like.

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/07/music-seeker-servant-drawing-me-to-you.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most important is to blog about what you like ! Write about topics were you passionate about !
    Lovely article !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post..
    love it../:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way your blog looks. I do also use wordpress, would you tell me wich template do you use or some tips to make it looks a litlle bit nicer?

    thank you so much!

    http://anotherfreakyblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like the way the blog looks!
      Unfortunately, I do not use wordpress but I got the template from https://gooyaabitemplates.com/minimal-clean-blogger-template/ and I did not make any changes to it. It was very easy to install and there you will find all the steps. I hope this helps you.
      Thank you for your comment

      Delete