HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATING

9:00 AM

Procrastination is a big problem for me, and I am sure that for some of you too. I hope this tips can help you stop procrastinating.

Firstly, keep in mind that we procrastinate when something makes us uncomfortable. We tend to change our attention to something more pleasant when we think about something we do not like.
Secondly, remember that we cannot change our habits in one day.

Write a to-do list: 
Every night, write a list of the things you need to do the next day but try to write reasonable things and do not make the list too long.


Know yourself:
It is good to pay attention to the situations that make us start procrastinating so when we can try to avoid them.

Eliminate the distractions: 
We should turn off the phone, the TV and block all the websites that distract us if you cannot turn off your computer.

Reward yourself: 
Reward yourself but after you finish the activity.

Forgive yourself: 
Breaking a habit is not easy and it is not going to happen in just one day so if you fail one day, do not worry. But, please keep trying to stop procrastinating!

You Might Also Like

9 coments

  1. cool
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you!
    I am so good at procrastinating, I cant even tell you.
    It is almost school time and I have already freaked out but i think this post may help me!
    x
    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to procrastinate but it is so hard to avoid it.
      I really hope that this post helps you in the future!
      Have a great day :)

      Delete
  3. I know what you talking about girl!

    http://anotherfreakyblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that almost everyone has a problem with procrastination right? haha
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
  4. Great article and really nice blog you have

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these tips! I am the biggest procrastinator :P

    Hope you'll check out my page too and keep in touch xx

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like the post! :)

      Delete