5 BEAUTY VLOGGERS TO FOLLOW

10:00 AM

I spend a lot of my time on YouTube (too much of my time if you ask my parents) and I watched a lot of beauty vlogger. Here are five that I think everyone should be subscribe to.
I know that I am not the best at describing things but please go to these youtubers channels and watch some of their videos because they are really really good.

Kayla was one of the first beauty vloggers I found on YouTube in 2012 and I still love her. She changed so much over the years but she is as great as when I started watching her. Her makeup and hair videos are amazing and also I really like her food related videos.

I found Estée's channel last year and I cannot believe that I haven't watched her videos earlier. She is so funny and she owns the cutest dog, Reggie. You will definately want to know more about her everyday life and the best thing is that you can because she makes amazing vlogs.

Rhiannon is the cutest. Like most of the people I'm subscribed to, I don't remember how I found her channel but I am so glad that I did because I really enjoy watching them. I also think that she deserves more subscribers so please go visit her channel. 

The first thing I noticed about Victoria was her hair, it is just amazing. The second thing I noticed about her was her style, she is always wearing the cutest clothes. She mixes a lot of high end products with drugstore ones and I like that about her.

Lindsey seems to be a really sweet person and when I watch her videos I feel like age is just being herself, like she is talking to the camera the same way she would talk to a friend and I love that. I am pretty sure that everyone loves that. She also wears really cute clothes so go check her channel, please.

Photo from: Kaboompics.com

You Might Also Like

16 coments

  1. Ekstra wygląd bloga i cudny wpis !

    http://want-cant-must.blogspot.com/2015/08/tag-7-deadly-sins-book-must-have-luc.html
    ps poklikasz w linki pod zdjęciami?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is Desi Perkins!!
    Check out my latest OOTD!!
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the frow is one of my favorites. I love that she wears and puts together things differently. its nice to see in the sea of vloggers that dress identically. And her hair! all the goals.

    love your blog!
    www.werenotexclusive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually never ever watch youtube, but I might check these vloggers out - I never knew where to start since there are so many of them so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope this helps you! There are so many vloggers that it is impsible to know them all

      Delete
  5. Super cool, I checked them out and followed some of them. I just created a new YouTube channel myself to go with my fashion blog, so I love finding fashion channels, and find inspiration from them! Thanks for sharing, these girls are so cute and i love their channels!

    -Lily from www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish luck on your new YouTube channel! And thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  6. I have to check those Thanks for sharing :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and I hope you like the vloggers!

      Delete
  7. I really want to step up my beauty/makeup routine – will definitely have to check these Vloggers out!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanl you for your comment! I hope you like some of the vloggers.

      Delete