MOVIE: LIKE SUNDAY, LIKE RAIN

10:00 AM

I love Gossip Girl and I also love Leighton Meester so when I heard about this movie, I knew I wanted to watch it one day. Finally, I few days ago, my friends and I watched and we loved it.

Like Sunday, Like Rain is a beautiful story about a boy, Reggie, and his baby-sitter, Eleanor. Reggie is a very smart boy who comes from a wealthy family and Eleanor is a waitress who is trying to pay her bills. They come from different worlds but they share they love for music. With time, they become very close and you can even say that the become good friends.

I loved this movie, it was really touching and at the end all you want to do is hug Reggie because he is the sweetest boy. I don't know how to describe it but you should definately watch it. 


Photo from: Los Angeles Times

You Might Also Like

6 coments

  1. Leighton Meester is indeed amazing :)

    http://rxyroads.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, this made me really want to watch the movie. I love gossip girl only because of Leighton. Hope you have an amazing day. xo,

    itsjustteng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Gossip Girl was the best show ever! This post totally intrigued me to go watch the movie right now haha x
    Love, Laura
    rufflesandberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definately watch the movie. It is such a good movie!

      Delete