WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY

10:00 AM

Bad days, we all have them and we all hate them. They are the worst but we have to live them, there is no way to skip them. Having a bad day is normal and there is nothing wrong with being sad for one day. I decided to write a post about what you can do to make these days a little bit better. 

CRY
Crying helps so much, it helps you get everything that irritates you outside you body. I do not how to explain it but after you cry, you will feel calmer, lighter and even happier.

FORGET ABOUT THE INTERNET
Imagine this: you are having a bad day and then you go to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and see how everyone seems to have an amazing life. That is going to make you feel even worst. So forget about the internet and try reading a book instead.

EXCERSICE
I should not advice this because I never ever excersice but, a few days ago, I was having a bad day and my friends decided to go for a walk and it really helped me think about something else. So, I guess that it really helps.

TALK TO SOMEONE
Talking to someone is always a good idea. You don't need to talk about your problems if you don't want to; talking about anything can help, even the most stupid things. Also, you don't have to talk with someone you know, sometimes talking with a stranger can be as helpful as talking with you best friend.

Do you have any advice for the bad days?

Photo from: StockSnap

You Might Also Like

3 coments

  1. I love your tips, it's actually very helpful! I'm just started my own blog and I'd really appreciate an opinion from you! xx
    http://glamouristalia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I'd love the visit your blog!

      Delete