SUMMER INSPIRATION

10:30 AM

I have been thinking about what to write about for some days and I could not find anything interesting to write about. Then, I remember that summer is going to be here in a few months and decided to share with you some inspiration for summer, because if you live in the south hemisphere like I do then summer is just a few months away.





Photos from: istalkfashion, vogue-scrapbook


You Might Also Like

10 coments

  1. Gorgeous Photos!.. Summer is really interesting and fun.. :)


    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I love summer!

      Delete
  2. I live in Singapore, where there is a perpetual summer, and I can't tell you how much I look forward to experiencing colder seasons!

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! But I understand you, summer is great but sometimes a little bit of cold is not bad.

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics, great inspiration!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirational post. Hope you have a great day. xo, Teng

    https://itsjustteng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete