I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT

6:30 PM

I've been reading blogs since 2012 and I always thought about starting my own blog so I could make new friends and practice my English. I just didn't know what I should write about. But one day I decided that I would start a blog about anything and that with time I would find a topic to write about.
So I started Bright December. First, I thought about writing about fashion and beauty because I read a lot of blogs about that and I really want to learn about those topics. But then I realized that I know nothing about fashion or about beauty, and also I cannot take good pictures with my camera.
Then, movies and TV shows came to my mind. I watch movies and TV shows all the time so I thought it was going to be fun. But I also don't know anything about what makes a movie good or bad, I just like them or not and sometimes I don't even know why.
So lately I have been trying to find a topic that I like and that I also know enough to make some good posts. Unfortunately, I can't find one so I am sorry if you find this blog and think it is just a big mess of everything and anything but that's just the way Bright December is going to be for some more time.

Photo from: SplitShire

You Might Also Like

15 coments

  1. Blog about whatever you are passionate about. Good luck and I look forward to your content. Thanks for sharing and check us out to learn how to get XTRActive.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/04/11/lets-get-xtractive/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to pick one or two items, its your little place on the internet to write about anything you like! Keep up the good work :).
    www.fashionspydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      Sometimes I just want to have a consistent content but you are right this is my place on the internet, I can write about anything I want!

      Delete
  3. Write about what YOU love and maybe also be a help for your readers in any kind of way :) That way you will bless the world with who YOU are!

    http://orryginal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with your blog. Very interesting!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog! :) Not at all a mess! :) A great idea is to look for other blogs that you like and then take inspiration from them! :) That's what I do when I can't really think of what to write about! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip. I will try this

      Delete
  6. The same about me!
    I started my blog since october 2015, and i need improve my english))


    http://vladabush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started my blog in English because I do not want to forget the language. Blogging is a great way to practice English!

      Delete
  7. Writing about things you are passionate is a key. In fact it doesn't matter what know about movies or clothes or books or whatever - people read blogs to know other people better so it's more of feelings and thoughts rather some science. When I studied in school there were 'right' answer why you liked the booked or what it is about but in your blog noone will tell what right is because in the end of the day it's only you think or what other people people. In blogs we share this.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that sometimes I forget that my blog is mine and that it should be about what is inside my head. I should start writing about the things I want to write and forget about other people!

      Delete