BEAUTIFUL SNOW

9:00 AM

Winter has officially started and I really do not know how I feel about it. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it with all my heart either. Winter is great because I can drink all the tea that I want but what I do not like about winter is that no matter how much clothes I wear, I always feel cold.
When I was looking for pictures of winter, all the pictures that I liked where pictures with snow on them which is funny because we do not have snow in Uruguay.




Photos from: whentiffanysmetcasablanca, allthingselegant, eifv, newenglandprepster, eastcoastwatermelontoast

You Might Also Like

11 coments

  1. Very nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/06/style-tips-from-marie-hindkear-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and winter inspo :)


    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics hun. Snow makes everything look so dreamy.

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    xx theclosetchronicle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!
    I wish it was winter here in California... I'm dying with all his heat.
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These collections of picture you pick are just beautiful dear, very inspiring...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, you're making me miss winter. I live in Indonesia and it's practically 12 months of summer. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete