2016 IS ALMOST OVER

9:00 PM


And half the year is over, can you believe that? I can’t. Half a year doesn’t seem like much but at same time is a lot of days. A lot of days that I did not use to the fullest. Every New Year I say “I am going to start living my life to the fullest” but that never happens. So I say the exact same thing around my birthday, July 8th, but again, that never happens. And then I have days when I say “I am going to start living my life right now” or days when I say “I don’t want to live anymore”. Lastly, I have days like today when I don’t know what I want, what I think or how I feel about anything.




Photos from: whentiffanysmetcasablanca, jcrewing, trendencias, coutureberry, fashiongonerogue

You Might Also Like

18 coments

  1. Love these photos. I can't believe we're passed the half way mark!

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like time flies too quickly! Only half a year left!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I always find the idea of a new start so daunting too! My aim is to live full of contrast, so I try to do scary, adventurous things but have cosy, relaxing days too :D just take one thing at a time, take time to challenge yourself with new things, even the smallest things that you find hard and then reflect on them at the end of the year <3 wishing you a loveliest July! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy how the year has gone by so fast!
    Agnes x

    BlvckBee.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing looks!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration!! I wish you a happy and lovely end of the year!!!

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the exact same way! It seems as though I never quite reach the goals I set out for myself, but once in a while I get motivation to keep pursuing them.
    Happy Birthday! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How time flies always catches me by surprise as well. Ahh I feel like I haven't checked my goals off yet!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
    * Instagram * Facebook *

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!! We would like to promote throuth our social networks. You have a lot of potential. When you write about fashion, mention us with your post by twitter (@ivorybrandstr) and we will share it. So you will get promotion.

    IvoryBrand | www.IvoryBrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's unbelievable how time can pass so quickly!

    Mind checking out my latest post - it's all about how I styled up an LYDC bag!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate how the year goes by so fast :-( At least I feel like I have done plenty so far this year! For once haha
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete