BLACK AND WHITE

6:30 PM

Sooo... September is here! Can you believe it? Where did 2016 go? I cannot believe that spring is about to start and I still don’t know if that is a good thing or not. But I am not going to think about that because right now I have to study for some tests and an exam.

 
Photos from: wtfanning, thefashionography, fashiontography

You Might Also Like

4 coments

  1. AAA I am in love with the pictures! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, inspiring pics, I like this sort of photos :)

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white photos are always so sophisticated.

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! August went by so fast, I can't wait for fall though!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete